1. Kim walks on rope scary high in the air.
(Crazy girls-camp off-season family reunion.)
2. Kim queries Mary Kole, Andrea Brown literary agent and Ben Folds afficionado. (Or is it afficionada?)
3. Mary loves Kim’s manuscript!
4. Kim loves doughnuts.
5. Kim eats poisoned doughnut and is out of commission for the next 24 hours, thus delaying working on those awesome revisions Mary requested. (Seriously—they are awesome. Working with Mary will be my free MFA. Before my next post, she might even teach me to not write about myself in the third person)
6. Kim manages to affix a stamp to the envelope and drop a SIGNED contract in the mail.
7. KIM HAS AN AGENT!!